One of my favourite things about being a mortgage broker is supporting clients AFTER their mortgage closes.
I’m here to help you in any way I can and answer any questions that might pop up throughout the year.
My business is built on the generous referrals of family and friends and I know that newly referred clients confirm my credibility through online reviews. It would mean so much to me if you took a moment to write a review highlighting your experience working with me.
- If you have a Gmail account, Click here to write your Google review.
- For a LinkedIn review, Click here.
- For a Facebook review or recommendation in a post, Click here.
If you are stuck for words, here are a few ideas to help get you started:
- You could mention if you have referred family or friend, or plan to.
- You could say how or what you learned.
- You could share another personal experience.
- You could tell what was unique about your experience.
Once a quarter we put the reviews in a bowl and pull one out and surprise the reviewer an LCBO or Starbucks gift card.
Thank you in advance. I truly appreciate your time and support.
PS: I’ll follow up soon with a call or email to make sure your mortgage payments are coming out the way you intended.